The Choice Is Yours
You have a choice when selecting a title company to handle your closing. Make the right choice by choosing a reputable company that has your best interests in mind.
- Save as much as $400* in closing costs
- More than 99 years’ combined real estate expertise and local knowledge of the
- American Land Title Association (ALTA) Best Practices Compliant to ensure your transaction is safe and secure
- Cutting-edge technology enabling a faster and more efficient closing
Protect Your Investment
Buying a home is an investment in the future for you and your family. Make sure you protect your investment and your property rights with the right owner’s title insurance policy. Our enhanced owners’ policies provide you with the highest level of protection available to homeowners, giving you peace of mind.
- Protects against title errors and defects in the title that occurred prior to your ownership
- Safeguards your property rights as long as you or your heirs have interest in the property
- Title insurance is paid as a one-time premium at closing
Ask how an owner’s title insurance policy can benefit you.
*Savings based on market average for clients with RFCU® membership and mortgage.
Each title insurance policy is subject to specific terms, conditions and exclusions.
Redstone Title Services, LLC, is a title company only and does not engage in the practice of law, provide legal advice/opinions, or share or split fees generated from the practice of law. Closing parties have a right to counsel/attorney of their choosing that continues through any real estate settlement transaction. Redstone Title Services, LLC, follows the lender’s closing instructions as a settlement agent for the same and does not represent the closing parties. Redstone Title Services, LLC, acts as a licensed insurance agent for either First American Title Insurance Company, Stewart Title Guaranty Company, or WFG National Title Company, and is entitled to charge a fee and receive a portion of the title insurance premium for title-related services actually rendered. Redstone Title Services and Redstone Federal Credit Union are affiliated, but are separate entities. Redstone Federal Credit Union does not warrant, guarantee, or insure any product or service offered by Redstone Title Services.